corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » seat belt

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author seat belt
vaux16v

User status: Offline
24th Sep 03 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im fitting a new seat belt catch on me corsa sport 1.4 16v n96. The belt doesnt click in any more. Ive got the parts and im wondering if any one can give us a few tips how to fit them such as disarming the tensioner, thanks for your help, cheers.
wainey

24th Sep 03 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the tensioners got a little red clip which slots into the end of the tensioner, its labelled up clearly what to do with it, apart from that its just a case of takin out a few bolts, bet that wasnt cheap? all one part aint it!
leeshez

25th Sep 03 at 05:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine has gone but if you squeeze it together it works it looks complex on mine. Will it fail it,s M.O.T with this fault the M.O.T is next week Cheers Lee
vaux16v

25th Sep 03 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know what bolts to take out its just how do i disarm the tensioner. Its on the right hand side of the drivers seat. You lift up a flap, do you need a key? Does the seat have to come out? Any more advice guys please
jr

25th Sep 03 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u remove the panel which runs down the side of the seat, then with the red clip which is attacted to one end of the tensioner u slot it in to the located palce
Greasemonkey

25th Sep 03 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as jr said

New Poll