corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » quick primer question

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author quick primer question
STEvieXE

User status: Offline
24th Sep 03 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry meant to write 1000 not 100
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
24th Sep 03 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a question, can you wet and dry metalic paint before you lacquer it or is it a case of smoothing the primer enough so the paint dosnt need it, dont know why im asking i have already painted one M3 and i must say the jobs just as good as a bodyshop would do, took me 5 hours to do the one mirror but boy am i happy with the result i will post pics tomoz if i get a chance

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll