corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » CD player

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CD player
RichSxi

User status: Offline
9th Sep 03 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know if I can buy a silver dash cd-player frame for my corsa 'c' - as im ordering a new cd-player system and it needs a convertor plate to fit in the dash......thus meaning i need a silver convertor plate and how much would i be looking at?
Nobby

9th Sep 03 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just get a black one and color code it, there is a guide in the FAQ section on here.
Scandalous

9th Sep 03 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do a search mate, i think noonster19 had a prob with that but managed to order a a silver facia for his car, u2u him, im sure he'd b able 2 help!
Noonster

10th Sep 03 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RichSXi - recieved U2U and replied

Picking up the Silver Facia panel today at 1pm, so will let everyone know if it is the perfect match as "promised" by vauxhall....... will also try and take some pics tonight, and then it should be getting fitted on Saturday
Noonster

10th Sep 03 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They ordered me the wrong one

They just ordered the one that said Silver not even thinking of checking my Chasy number.......

Now I have to wait till friday and go down there again and see if they have the right one..... this time they have ordered "met Chrome"??

New Poll