corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rattliing from the engine bay?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rattliing from the engine bay?
redsri14

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 03 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i put my foot down theres a strange ratteling from the engine bay any one any clue?
Tidus

23rd Aug 03 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got it to mate! It pisses me right off. Is it from the Engine bay? Cos it sounds like its coming from the dash just above the steering column! It always Happens at low Revs or when you pull away in 2nd etc.
MikeH

23rd Aug 03 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep my 1.2 16v does it too.

My guess was it was the top end of the engine, maybe the cams or the valves...

New Poll