corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » I need STANDARD CAM SPECS for the Z18XE Engine!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I need STANDARD CAM SPECS for the Z18XE Engine!!!
smurff

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 03 at 04:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello ppl!

Can anyone please help me find the Standard Cam Specs for the Z18XE 1.8L Engine found in the Corsa???

Telephone numbers and/or websites of places in the UK that could help me would be much appreciated!!

Cheers!!!
Gambit

22nd Aug 03 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

asking cam spec's on here is pushing it a bit!!

try on http://www.migweb.co.uk, u might get an answer there
miles

22nd Aug 03 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This isn't the sort of question many people know the answer to. You really want to speak to tuners who would have developed performance cams for this engine and hope they will give you some time. Velos helped me out loads with some cams for the c16xe, but I doubt they have worked on the z18xe yet.

Try Piper, kent etc etc
miles

22nd Aug 03 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Failing that take them out and get busy with your protractor and ruler! LMFAO
smurff

23rd Aug 03 at 07:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks guys

I have tried Piper, Kent.....they have no idea!!

Lexmaul.....Can't speak a word of english!!

Dbilas......They have given me some specs although i still want a second opinion to comfirm!!

If you guys know any tuners and their numbers in the UK that would be very helpful.........oh and i havn't used the protractor for 6 yrs and couldn't be bothered pulling the Camcover, wheels and plastic covers to measure it myself......pure lazyness......

New Poll