corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » eps steering

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eps steering
slider

User status: Offline
15th Aug 03 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok loads of people have talked about fitting eps onto a corsa b but has anyone actually done it?
im talking about the eps which has a motor on the column and uses a standard rack

no stupid coments about why i want to do it please
Paul H

User status: Offline
15th Aug 03 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldn't bother m8 my corsa c has got eps and its pants you get absolutely no feedback through the steering wheel.you just have to point and hope

New Poll