corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » done for loud exhaust

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author done for loud exhaust
siklosi

User status: Offline
1st May 04 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lucky me here in Yugoslavia (Serbai and Montenegro) we don't have any such law only moding restriction is tinted glass (they even stoped me with Mercedes Vito comby cause it has fabric built photo-gray glasses, idiots )
IntaCepta

2nd May 04 at 01:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is fuckin ridiculous!

what happens when ur exhaust rusts over and u want to get a stainless steel one with a longer lifespan!
apparently u can't do that!

RichR
Premium Member

2nd May 04 at 10:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spiny
When I was 19 I had a rather modified Morris 1000 and got pulled over 2 or 3 times a week and given a HORT1. Now I'm 46 and driving a much more modified Corsa and they don't even give me a second glance. Work it out for yourselves !!!!!

Im 20 not been pulled once and my cars fairly noticeable, stubbsys 21, the same boat and hes nto been pulled

and Stoke polcie are notoriously harsh - It comes down to how u drive, how u present urself to the police - its sometimes a case of just sitting there and taking it and not arguing back - most times they'll let u off with a defect form - its a bastard but its better than court.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll