corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B Boot Smoothing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Boot Smoothing
adamtaylorjd

User status: Offline
   11th Jul 03 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know of anywhere i can get my boot smoothed?! i live in Cheshire. if anyone knows of anywhere please let me know. thank you! as well, how much does it cost??
Icy

11th Jul 03 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

200ish
corsa_will

11th Jul 03 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was messing about on EBAY the other night mate, and u can now get this like pannel that covers up the numberplate recess, and smooths off your boot.... i dunno what it would be like !!
the_legend_of_yrag

11th Jul 03 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw that on a website, can't remeber what, you would have to smooth the pannel edges into the boot still tho!!
RichR
Premium Member

11th Jul 03 at 22:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dependant upon where u live in CHeshire - cross the border into Staffordshire nd get it done at sprynique in Stoke on Trent - theyve got loads of experiebnce, theyve done mine, damblackcorsa's, stubbsy's and Jaffa's amongst others. really good quality and cost u about £300 with a recess being relocated into ur back bumper

I'll get u contact details if u want - just u2u me

New Poll