corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » altinator

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author altinator
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Jul 03 at 15:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much is a new one fitted to a 1.4corsa sport? mines totally dead! looks as though u gotta take the pipe that connects the inlet manifold to the air filter off, is that all? any one changed one?
ReeF

6th Jul 03 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a 1.4 sri.... my altinator cost me 70 quid that included fitting.
broster
Premium Member

6th Jul 03 at 15:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was that at a normal garage or vauxhall? is that a new one or recond?
ReeF

6th Jul 03 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

na it wasent from vauxhall.... i got mine from my m8s garage it woz a recondidtiond one i think....
broster
Premium Member

6th Jul 03 at 15:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, least i no what price to pay, ish, not as bad as i fort! will be goin to me dads mates garage, so shudnt be too much!

New Poll