corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Interested in some quality Subs/Speakers, Please look here.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Interested in some quality Subs/Speakers, Please look here.
JayC

User status: Offline
25th Jun 03 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If anyone is interested in some quality Subs/Speakers then look no futher. I am good Mates with Darren who owns Xtreme Distribution who are the only company to be importing a new companies speakers called PowerBase. They have already won loads of awards in the States and are same sort of quality as AudioBahn and Zappco, infact as they only make speakers and subs at the moment (Amps out near Xmas)they recommend Zappco amps to run the equipment. They have a wide range of speakers and coaxils and 3 different ranges of subs.
They don't have a website as yet but that is in progress but I can assure you that you won't be dissapointed.

This is not there website but you can view all the speakers on there and if u ask me nicely, il'l get u the UK price...
http://www.dragondistributing.com/powerbase.htm

Either U2U me or reply here.

Thanx,

Jay C
CopyWrite

25th Jun 03 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in all due respect I don't think Adiobahn are quite on the same level as Zappco.
JayC

26th Jun 03 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only differance between Audiobahn and zappco are that Zappco are handmade with quality equipment, Audiobahn are machine made using quality equipment. I have had both Zappco and Audiobahn and i found that my Audiobahn is better...
Any way thats not wot the post is about..

New Poll