corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » MANTZEL POWERBOX vs DBILAS DYNAMICS ???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MANTZEL POWERBOX vs DBILAS DYNAMICS ???
MoNkEy MaGiC

User status: Offline
   14th Jun 03 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys, i need some help and advice, i want a new inlet manifold for my corsa gsi 1994 plate,

theirs 2 that im thinking about, the mantzel and the Dbilas inlet manifolds, as far as i know they both cost about 500quid each and both claim to give about 22BHP plus Torque gains...

But which one is better???and in what way???
are they both easy to DIY fit???
the Dbilas one is bigger and looks Much better under the bonnet!??

please help any advice or info is appreciated
miles

15th Jun 03 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do a search. This, and all velos/mantzel related questions have been answered a million times.
WARPED

15th Jun 03 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my post is velos or lexmaul and its on the front page at the mo

New Poll