corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fault code meaning

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fault code meaning
bosnian

User status: Offline
8th Jul 20 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evening all. My son has an 07 cores d 1.4. It has cut out on him and also won’t start sometimes. It turns over for about a second or two and then stops. I put a fault code reader on it and it came back with a fault in the abs section. My question is what does the B-003 after the fault mean? Sorry if it sounds stupid but I am an old school engine and not used to dealing with electronic trickery. Thanks for any help.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
8th Jul 20 at 23:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure an ABS fault would prevent it running, clear the codes and see what comes back, that sounds to me like you have something that isn't monitored like fuel supply inhibited hence no fault code for that but then another superfluous code that is another problem.

You can try old school techniques to diagnose fuel interruption, just be aware of potential damage for running too long on unmetered fuel volumes and do it out of the way of the air sensors.

New Poll