corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Aviva drive app - what's your score?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Aviva drive app - what's your score?
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Jun 17 at 12:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's car renewal time for me. I was with aviva last year and they have just matched down to around the prices on the comparison sites (over 500 down to 448). With the increase in premium tax I was quite happy with that anyway.

The guy started going on about aviva drive app to get a nice discount on my premium - a score of 7.1 out of 10 will get you a discount of over 20% - in my case he quoted it would bring it to 322!

I said straight away I wouldn't be interested as I don't like the idea of black boxes and my car being tracked. He pointed out its a challenge over 200 miles and see what the score is. You can pick and choose when it records and what journeys are covered. Then simply delete the app once you are done.

So I'm going to give it a bash. My driving is pretty careful these days with the exception of making good time over motorways and NSL roads

Anyone else that's done it on here? Post your scores!

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
21st Jun 17 at 16:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was thinking about downloading it for the next track day
VegasPhil
Premium Member

1st Jul 17 at 10:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Done it. Scored 8.8 out of 10 and a huge discount on the insurance. Can delete the app now.

Worth doing

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

1st Jul 17 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gary
Premium Member

14th Jul 17 at 00:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can tell everyone is getting old now. 10 years ago everyone would be competing to get the lowest score!
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Jul 17 at 11:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine was recorded stuck in traffic going down south.

no idea why it was so low?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
14th Jul 17 at 12:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know a guy who works for one of the insurance box companies, they had a guy once with high speed readings who claimed he was stuck in traffic. He didn't mention doing 100mph between the queues when it was clear for 30 seconds
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Jul 17 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never broke the 70mph mark

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Aviva drive app - what's your score? 24 database queries in 0.0101562 seconds