corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Speedo head issues

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speedo head issues
Busterboy666

User status: Offline
4th Feb 17 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry about the long post.
I have just bought another 1999 Corsa Sport and have come across a problem with the speedo head. The only part's working are the rev counter, the oil light and the battery light. The dash does not light up with the ignition on or with the lights on, the speedo is not working the full beam warning light etc.
I have changed the bulbs as some of the were missing and the dash had been out before as there were screws missing.
Is there a single earth for the dash and where is it located ?
I have checked the fuses and they are okay but no fuse box cover to check what the fuses are for.
I have taken the multi plug out of the holder and held it into the dash but no difference, wondered if anyone had issue with the printed circuit.
Any help would be great.

New Poll