corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Track car - Ford Puma- ***Nring and Combe vids page 3***NOW SOLD

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Track car - Ford Puma- ***Nring and Combe vids page 3***NOW SOLD
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
29th Mar 18 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve, can i send you some photos of my suspension and you give me an estimated lap time of my car?
SteveoBC
Premium Member

30th Apr 18 at 08:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cars now sold, decided it was time to move on. As much fun as it was in the handling department, the car was a kind of stop gap so i could still do track days whilst i saved up for a home. Now that i have a home, got a bit bored of it if im honest...it was do i spend money on coilovers...or sell up and buy something else

the decision of buy something else won lol...onto the next one!
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

2nd May 18 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's next Steve?
SteveoBC
Premium Member

8th May 18 at 10:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My eyes are wandering towards an EP3 Type R, wanted them since they came out back in 03'

a neighbour owned one brand new and i was jealous as fuck lol

plus they are pretty cheap considering what you get for the money, got some other things to buy/[ay for now so wont be getting it for at least a couple of months,

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Track car - Ford Puma- ***Nring and Combe vids page 3***NOW SOLD 24 database queries in 0.0345571 seconds