corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Bike Day 2016

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bike Day 2016
kennySRi

User status: Offline
4th Jun 16 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I rode my bike for the first time to work last week in a few years so thought I'd get my other bike ready for Monday morning. I used to build up bikes weekly and had some decent bikes but this one I decided to keep because it's pretty rare and a one off build, love the retro look to it but in the 2-3 years I've had it I've never actually rode it

Carbon and titanium everywhere, even the sids. Full xtr spec. Was weighing around 20lbs but there's still a lot of weight in the standard inner tubes and I still need to fit an xtr cassette that I've got lying around somewhere. Not sure my tiny pedals will work with my work boots but I'll find out soon

Certainly something different anyway.

Nic Barnes

6th Jun 16 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went up and down skiddaw today then a failure of a ride round keswicks pump track. Nice not having work today, enjoyed it a lot.
Nic Barnes

6th Jun 16 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

https://youtu.be/tg3W23Jgm6I

Bad attempt at riding a bmx track. Couldn't exactly jump anything.

https://youtu.be/MxTOzldeTSg

Riding down skiddaw.

[Edited on 06-06-2016 by Nic Barnes]
Cole

7th Jun 16 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

full suss and pump track just don't work. a jump bike or hardtail are so much better. my 4yr old son goes to our local pump track every day on his balance bike and hes now flying round it no fear at all
MikeF86

21st Jun 16 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where is best to sell a bike? eBay never seems to shift anything or you get stupid offers. Got a mint (ridden less than 100miles) Cube Peleton '13 to try and sell.
richardworrall
Premium Member

21st Jun 16 at 12:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MikeF86
Where is best to sell a bike? eBay never seems to shift anything or you get stupid offers. Got a mint (ridden less than 100miles) Cube Peleton '13 to try and sell.

what spec and price?
MikeF86

21st Jun 16 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richardworrall
quote:

what spec and price?

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/cube-peloton-compact-road-bike-2013/rp-prod111953
Also got shimano PD-R540 pedals. Was looking at 350ish (make me an offer), was £500 new.
mattievRS

21st Jun 16 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

what spec and price?

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/cube-peloton-compact-road-bike-2013/rp-prod111953
Also got shimano PD-R540 pedals. Was looking at 350ish (make me an offer), was £500 new.

On the local for sale page on Facebook or pink bike normally work for me.
richardworrall
Premium Member

22nd Jun 16 at 09:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

what spec and price?

Hmm, not much difference to the bike i have now
cheers anyway
Jimbothebarbarian

22nd Jun 16 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to hamsterly Forrest today. Amazing. Only thing is I'm. Really fucking struggling with tight rooty sections, tips?
mattievRS

12th Jul 16 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Currently riding a cannondale Jekyll full Susser with no rear lock out on the shock. The angle of the head is also a little 'relaxed'. I'm looking for a new bike that will lock out at the rear and will be suffice for trail riding and some climbing. Have around 1500....... Any suggestions on what to look at? I would also prefer it to be a full Susser aswell!

[Edited on 12-07-2016 by mattievRS]

[Edited on 12-07-2016 by mattievRS]
Stu_22

28th Jul 16 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sitting here with broken collar bone after a ride nearly 2 weeks ago waiting for it to be pinned. Anybody else done similar
Kev_GSI

29th Jul 16 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive pumped up the tyres since the I used it last does that count lol

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Bike Day 2016 24 database queries in 0.0183530 seconds