corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » brakes, bedding in time

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author brakes, bedding in time
flipmo

User status: Offline
14th May 03 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just had new disks n pads on me 1.6 sport not long since. How long should they take to bed in ? theyve covered like 70 miles already and theyre still shyte
flipmo

14th May 03 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well thats all i was asking how long they take , and no ive not been hammering them at all
Miner

14th May 03 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1-200 miles, my mate never cleaned the oil of the discs & they were shite for ages! He said it was ok & that it would burn off! twat! He's not allowed near my car with a spanner now! lol
OzzySRi

14th May 03 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what pads have u got?? a mate of mine put some race pads on his 180sx. they didnt stop the car well at all and squealed like a stuck pig. turned out that the pads had no chance of getting up to operating temp on the streets so he ended up going down to 'fast road' pads
blebo

14th May 03 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got new pads and discs fitted a week and a half ago and have done about 800 miles since and there getting good now

Red dot Pads and vaux discs
flipmo

14th May 03 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ditto same as blebo

New Poll