corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1995 CORSA B SRI BLACK

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1995 CORSA B SRI BLACK
ShEp

User status: Offline
17th Feb 16 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Taylorboosh will stroke you off for that second one,
dale mcgarry
Premium Member

17th Feb 16 at 21:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do you mean? lol

**MANTZEL INLET MANIFOLD WANTED**

***CORSA B 1.6 WANTED*** message 07985388283 if you have or know of one for sale***

(if you can still read this then i'm still looking for them thanks.)
dale mcgarry
Premium Member

25th Feb 16 at 18:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quick update acquired a new lock up and also another black SRI so now have 3 but this one is the 8v not sure how I'm going to do 3 cars two of them are to good to start messing with so n750jgb will be the main one for now,

***CORSA B 1.6 WANTED*** message 07985388283 if you have or know of one for sale***

kedowan

25th Feb 16 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You love your SRi's.. I love my 8v sri !
anthcorsa

25th Feb 16 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where are you sourcing all these SRI's from Dale? lol. They're both nice cars like, whats the plans for them?
dale mcgarry
Premium Member

25th Feb 16 at 20:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know I always wanted one, had 10/11 sports but the sri is ace love the stripe, and I have no idea I just have a look for Corsa b stuff and come across them and have to buy them! plans for the M reg one is to get the paintwork sorted just small stuff like a scratch a small dent and some undercoat coming through and just keep it totally standard but mint and take it to shows and things, the N reg is going to get recon cylinder head new timing refurb alloys with 4 brand new tyres suspension set to new 14" alloys for the perfect look, full stainless exhaust tidy up paint aswell and clean inside aswell, the n ref will be the one I do up change bits and bobs but the other two are going to be show cars Classic examples of the sri looked after as I doubt there's much untouched original ones left,

dale mcgarry
Premium Member

25th Feb 16 at 20:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here she is number 3

dale mcgarry
Premium Member

25th Feb 16 at 20:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 25-02-2016 by dale mcgarry]

dale mcgarry
Premium Member

25th Feb 16 at 20:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only has coil overs fitted so will screw them up a bit make it look better

kedowan

28th Feb 16 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why you bought another one?
dale mcgarry
Premium Member

28th Feb 16 at 20:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

collecting them to restore

dale mcgarry
Premium Member

29th Feb 16 at 21:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2nd set of 14" Speedlines painted

dale mcgarry
Premium Member

2nd Mar 16 at 04:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dale mcgarry
Premium Member

2nd Mar 16 at 05:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

took the wheel trims off so I don't loose them going to red do the red paint on them

[Edited on 02-03-2016 by dale mcgarry]

dale mcgarry
Premium Member

6th Mar 16 at 11:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody help me with these fault codes that I got from n750, they were 85 Immobiliser wrong signal 29 fuel pump relay low voltage and 41 control signal, cylinders 2 and 3 (Direct Ignition System (DIS)) high voltage?

LukesCorsaSXi

28th Jun 16 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't be greedy! Sell me one
dale mcgarry
Premium Member

20th Jul 16 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

currently no longer have these sri's

now own a 1996 55,000 proven mileage corsa sport with the green stripe of course! so it's the old type sport just before they stopped making the sri version, it's green and looks good! will get some pics up soon with a new to do list, the main thing will be take out the 1400 and fit a TURBO'D X16XE yes TURBO'D won't be stated for a while yet tho, need to get some cash saved up for this

anthcorsa

21st Jul 16 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds a nice car, but a turbo'd X16xe? Has that been done before?

[Edited on 21-07-2016 by anthcorsa]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1995 CORSA B SRI BLACK 25 database queries in 0.0140469 seconds