corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Astra G leather and alcantara seats into corsa B

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra G leather and alcantara seats into corsa B
iAmCorsaB

User status: Offline
18th May 15 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's a set of Astra G seats on eBay that I am bidding on I just wanted to know if anyone has fitted them into a corsa b before or any advice on whether they're a straight fit etc. I am buying the fronts and rears. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
Mark.W

User status: Offline
19th May 15 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably would have to make some mounts for the fronts but is possible but rears will need stripped off and refitted to the corsa rear seats.

New Poll