corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » streaming sports

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author streaming sports
Carl

User status: Offline
17th Mar 15 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are they all absolute dog shit quality or am I missing something? People keep taking about android boxes etc but everything I've tried and played through tv I'd have rather not bothered with? Same with films, shit sound and picture, am I expecting too much? Seems much more pleasurable waiting for at least DVD release on torrents?
gooner_47

18th Mar 15 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look up Ace Stream/Sopcast for quality streaming. Involves opening ports etc though so find a decent tutorial to get it set up right.

Used to be a decent site called wiziwig which got shut down recently that listed all the sports streams. Shame it went as it was the nuts. Haven't found a reliable replacement for it yet.

I've also got a Raspberry Pi running XBMC/Kodi which I've had hooked up to my TV for a while, recently started experimenting which various add-ons for that which provide streams for all kinds of things. Used one called Phoenix that was far from reliable when I was trying to watch the F1 at the weekend though.

As for films, I can't stand watching low res films so I will always wait until they've come out on blu-ray and get a decent rip.
A1EX

18th Mar 15 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for football i use this http://www.livefootballol.com/acestream-channel-list.html,
VegasPhil
Premium Member

18th Apr 15 at 12:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Onsball worked perfectly on my iPad last week for bpl. Was HD too.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Tiger

18th Apr 15 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cricfree

New Poll