corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Compbrake Corsa B Brake Pedal Box

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Compbrake Corsa B Brake Pedal Box
Adamcorsaredtop

User status: Offline
8th Mar 15 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello

I have recently purchased a direct fit pedal box from compbrake for my Corsa track car, I'm having abit of an issue with the clutch pedal I'm using the standard clutch cable for the F20 box, but when connect the cable up I can't get any movement on the pedal what so ever. The cable is free and the linkage on the box works fine connect it to it and nothing. Can't depress the pedal. Just wondering if anyone has ever fitted one of these before? The guys at compbrake advised to use the OE cable but they don't supply instructions with their products. I would be grateful if someone could shed some light.

Cheers Adam

New Poll