corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Quick rack

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quick rack
Cossie

User status: Offline
26th Jan 15 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would a nova quick rack fit to corsa ? (http://shop.quaife.co.uk/vauxhall-nova-rhd-quaife-quick-rack-pinion-kit-2-5)
I know that tie rod ends are longer for corsa..
csifku

26th Jan 15 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cossie
Would a nova quick rack fit to corsa ? (http://shop.quaife.co.uk/vauxhall-nova-rhd-quaife-quick-rack-pinion-kit-2-5)
I know that tie rod ends are longer for corsa..

i believe they r the same. the only difference i know about is the steering column .. which is a lot longer on the nova than the corsa one. maybe with corsa b tie rod ends , u would be able to fit the nova one ...

however, i heard about quick rack of corsa b tho, the same as the one u wanna buy for .. 120 quid !?!?
Cossie

26th Jan 15 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cannot find a quick rack for a Corsa B and I will prefer buy it new as problems with used racks are endless.
carl roper

26th Jan 15 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just get a corsa epas rack. There 2.5 lock to lock
csifku

26th Jan 15 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cossie
I cannot find a quick rack for a Corsa B and I will prefer buy it new as problems with used racks are endless.

but the link u sent, it isnt the whole rack, its just the inside bit .. however u call it, i believe that is what u buying, not the actual rack ..

New Poll