corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Fucking lol trolled

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fucking lol trolled
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Jan 15 at 10:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No chance is that girl in the cctv too drunk to not be in Control of her actions
taylorboosh

9th Jan 15 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She doesnt look particularly nice, id rape some one fit if i was going to
spencer88

9th Jan 15 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh

It's like robbing Poundland.
taylorboosh

9th Jan 15 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Specially as a semi famous footballer
Steve
Premium Member

9th Jan 15 at 13:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30742947
baza31

22nd Jan 15 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh

Dee25790

22nd Jan 15 at 01:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to put my two pence.. in I know fuck all about football but think most of the players are arseholes. Regardless, I think this lad deserves to play again.
Had it been straight out sober vindictive evil rape I think he should be crucified, but from all accounts its been a case sort of in the grey area of consent for want of a better description.

How many people that were in positions of power have committed crimes far worse than this and are back in that position of real influence and power.. I've no idea but I bet it's a fairly large number.

We're worried about the football players but have forgotten all the scandals around the world with presidents and members of parliament.

Had the media never reported this so vigoursly it would have gone un-noticed and he would be back in his career. Let the lad play. He was convicted and has served his time as the law of the land demands. No further punishment is necessary in a case of grey area consent in my opinion..
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Jan 15 at 02:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Isn't that just it though? There's no grey area, you either very clearly have consent or you keep it in your pants.

You certainly don't turn up at 430 and leave out the fire door.
Dee25790

22nd Jan 15 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But if you don't get a no is that not consent? How many women can you say you've slept with and the conversation prior has been 'do I have your consent to continue with sexual intercourse' 'yes you do'
If your too bladdered (or under the influence of drugs also) to give or not give consent is that not your problem for not being a responsible adult?
I feel bad for the girl there's nothing worse. And I do agree that he should of been convicted. When I say a grey area I mean that it is not just a clear cut case.
At any rate the girl will have been paid her damages and the lad has done his time in jail. She has to live with that for the rest of her life and work to forget it. The lad has to do exactly the same considering he is in the public eye.. It won't be forgotten quickly but that isn't to say that he should not be allowed to resume his career
Steve
Premium Member

22nd Jan 15 at 14:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't think Iv ever asked anyone if I can have sex with them I must be a serial rapist
Dee25790

22nd Jan 15 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Don't think Iv ever asked anyone if I can have sex with them I must be a serial rapist

Think most of us would be guilty of that.. I can't record one time were I've had sex with clear verbal consent. Sometimes wires get crossed and people make mistakes. Then they go to jail. And rebuild their life when they leave. Can't say I know this guys character though he could be an utter arsehole
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Jan 15 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never been sober and turned up to sloppy second someone at 4am.

There's an absence of consent and there's a position in which you'd fear whether this was going to get you in the shit.

I don't possibly know how he ever thought he was not exposing himself to such a claim. That's my problem with it. Not that not everyone gets it in writing beforehand, but that what the hell was he thinking. He must have known this could kill his career which is why I've limited sympathy that his balls have done that to him.
Russ

23rd Jan 15 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have been in the posiion where i could have had se>< wih a girl who was drunk (me and friend carried her home) but sobered up - kept saying she was horny and wanted me etc... but no way after all her friends had seen the state she was in would i have treated her to me because i dont fancy going back to prison

[Edited on 23-01-2015 by Russ]
taylorboosh

24th Jan 15 at 04:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Back?
baza31

9th Mar 15 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nightclubs should give consent forms out rather than shitty flyers that you just throw on the floor.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Fucking lol trolled 24 database queries in 0.0123160 seconds