corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Help me find a solution to an audio issue! (Hi-Fi separates... not computers)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help me find a solution to an audio issue! (Hi-Fi separates... not computers)
JordyCarter

User status: Offline
1st Jan 14 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMAO at that argument
Brett
Premium Member

1st Jan 14 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite pathetic on both our parts really, but what's said is said.
Dom

1st Jan 14 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
What the...

So I need to order a couple of arguing Corsa owners to help my audio system? Got it!

Apologies for completely screwing over your thread Kz

Apple Express is a good shout if you want something to stream (yes; it uses WiFi) your AirPlay enabled device (iOS/OSX; plenty of apps for Android and Windows as well)to, plus it acts as a WAP (wireless accept point ) or a wireless extender - you can pick up the 1st gen version (you need the second variant, A1264, if you don't have a Mac) quite cheaply off eBay if you aren't bothered about the latest and greatest.

Otherwise a second-hand iPod classic/5G and a dock with remote - i use this solution with one HiFi, it's a cheap (near-enough) hassle free solution.

If you want a HDD solution then a Cocktail Audio X10, Cambridge Audio NP30/Magic 6 or Brennan JP7 are roughly in in your budget. Secondhand, if you're lucky, you might be able to grab a streamer from Naim, Arcam, Cyrus Audio etc.
Tiger

1st Jan 14 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll