corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Anyone changed over to Halifax (£100 offer)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone changed over to Halifax (£100 offer)
Jamie Walby

User status: Offline
20th Sep 13 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
I changed to Santander recently from Halifax. Both banks are as "ok" as each other but for the love of god don't change your current account, it's a fucking nightmare

I changed to Santander from Halifax, including current account, and was no issues at all. Transferred all my direct debits and apart from having a different debit card it was like i had never changed banks. Perfect.

The banks were fine, but changing the details on every e-commerce website and stuff like that was just a huge PITA

Direct Debits and Salary etc all got sorted without a fuss

Ah I hear ya. Thats going to be the case even if you stay with bank when your debit or credit card expires though?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll