corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Electrical Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Electrical Help
NovaGTE2

User status: Offline
21st Aug 13 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rite I have knocked a room through which previously had two seperate lights. I am now fitting spot lightst to the new room and want all of them to be controlled by the two switches that were previously in each room.

Am I correct in thinking I need to just use one and run a cable from that one to the other connecting the spot lights along the way? With a special cable that has an extra cable inside to control the switches?

Hope this makes sense?!
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Aug 13 at 11:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Com let very to switch 1, L1 and L2 to the opposites on switch 2, live out of switch 2 to your first light.

New Poll