corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » battery cable?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author battery cable?
carnuts

User status: Offline
16th Mar 08 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in the middle of shifting my battery to the boot and i asked at my local spares place for some battery cable and they said to use amp cabling but they didnt say what gauge would be good enough?

also any decent places to get it from which dont want the earth for it?

cheers
carnuts

17th Mar 08 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?
Rybo

17th Mar 08 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go to an electrical wholesailors (city electrical factors,edmunsons electrical,express electrical...etc)
ask for 10mm tri-rated singles (the tri-rated stuff is used for wiring electrical control panels for machinery etc...its flexible as opposed to what you find in housewiring)-whatever length you want-most decent wholesailors will reel it off the drum for you)
you can get it in brown and black too!
its not expensive at all
if your struggling give me a shout bud

New Poll