corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Help for a new kid

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help for a new kid
balster55

User status: Offline
   8th May 03 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry this might sound a bit stupid but im only turning 17 next week so dont have much car knowledge. What is the difference between a Corsa C and Corsa B and how do I know which one is which.- is it from a certain date or something.

Plus im gonna get an L-Reg Corsa and try and vamp it up using a combat kit with euro-style bumber at back. Anyone know a cheap place to get it fitted and resprayed. Cheapest and best quote so far is £650.

PLUS for future what should I get changed in the interior first. Sound system or seats and steering wheel??

CHeers, all help is much appreicated guys and gals
Tiger

8th May 03 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa b is old type - corsa c is new type

you cant miss the difference
balster55

Oh and also I have got side skirts and a spoiler to get put on as well (Full Combat Kit)
Tiger

corsa 'a' is a nova.
kerzo

8th May 03 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go for the sounds system first, the rest of the interior can wait
mestonian

8th May 03 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa a is nova shape, corsa b is old style shape, and corsa c is new style corsa.

You cant miss the difference in them all. As for first thing to do, DEFINATELY sound system mate. Decent cd player, 6x9's, sub or two and amps. THEN concentrate on everything else.

Wouldnt recommend getting bodykit str8 away, drive ure car with just alloys sound system and exhaust to get used to it, dont wanna pay nigh on 1k for the kit sorting, just to bump it do ya....

U will still look sweet with decent alloys and decent exhaust and sum pumpin tunes.....So sort that, THEN the kit and bigger wheels.

P.S - Stick to 15's mate without a kit and 17's with the kit on.
DanielJ

8th May 03 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

an try an get sumthn diff from a combat kit
DanielJ

8th May 03 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mestonian
Corsa a is nova shape, corsa b is old style shape, and corsa c is new style corsa.

You cant miss the difference in them all. As for first thing to do, DEFINATELY sound system mate. Decent cd player, 6x9's, sub or two and amps. THEN concentrate on everything else.

Wouldnt recommend getting bodykit str8 away, drive ure car with just alloys sound system and exhaust to get used to it, dont wanna pay nigh on 1k for the kit sorting, just to bump it do ya....

U will still look sweet with decent alloys and decent exhaust and sum pumpin tunes.....So sort that, THEN the kit and bigger wheels.

P.S - Stick to 15's mate without a kit and 17's with the kit on.

GTF u fool i ad kit an 17s wen i passd my test, its actually better in a way so u dont drive like a prick an u look after ur car more
balster55

8th May 03 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest i want the body kit asap and the combat kit is gd 4 price - well i think so neway and the other ones r grand or over.
and cheers 4 the advice, sound system it is

I have set aside a grand for car, 1100 for kitting it out and 500 for sound at moment. That is all my cash at present moment. And im not gonna crash my car at all, if i do then sh*t happens dont it.
mestonian

8th May 03 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Majority of new drivers have a bump wether you like it or not, so you GTF fool!
kerzo

8th May 03 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but an inexperienced driver will have more chance of a bang or kerbing etc so maybe it would be better to keep it standard for a while unless you are loaded anyway!
DanielJ

8th May 03 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well iv passd my test nearly a month an look at my car en wrapped it up yet cos i drive careful

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Help for a new kid 23 database queries in 0.0137689 seconds