corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Personal radio's recommendations

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Personal radio's recommendations
Toby
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Jun 13 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Off to the F1 in a couple of weeks with my old man and want to get my hands on a couple of personal radio's. I know I could get them on my phone but don't fancy nailing my battery in a couple of hours.

Ideally wanting to spend less than £25 each and looking for them to be delivered before the race so want the bet value for money.
Bart

15th Jun 13 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bought my daughter these a couple of weeks back for her birthday.

Battery seems to last well.
Toby
Premium Member

15th Jun 13 at 21:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry meant personal radio as in FM radio so we can get on the silverstone radio and listen to the commentary!
gazza808

16th Jun 13 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have some headphone ones, work as ear defenders and a radio, bought them at the Singapore gp,

Only annoying thing is they stop you talking to each other,

Surely like a 9.99 radio from Argos will do te job? Maybe a shower radio so it's remotely waterproofish
Kyle T
Premium Member

16th Jun 13 at 09:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We used the BBC text feed in Monza on phones, only needed it once or twice (when JB retired and stuff like that) to find out things which the grandstand TV screen didn't describe, so battery was pretty well conserved.

Off GA to Spa this year so may have to look into something more reliable.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Toby
Premium Member

16th Jun 13 at 11:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Silverstone has a full blown radio channel so want to listen to that Kyle as tey provide info on what's going on etc.

Didn't know Argos would have some good value ones, picked up a couple of DAB radios for like 35 quid this morning!

Looked at my tune in radio app data and it had been raping my data never mind battery so best option really.

[Edited on 16-06-2013 by Toby]

New Poll