corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » auto problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author auto problem
pete8v

User status: Offline
8th Dec 12 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi everybody got a problem with my auto corsa b sometimes when its real cold, i start the car and all seems normal then i drop it down to drive which sends it crazy making the sport/overdrive flashing and the only way it goes off is by turning the car off and starting it again but can take up to 3-4 times. its really bugging me any help would be awesome
pow
Premium Member

8th Dec 12 at 23:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like the switch needs cleaning out, there's a guide somewhere on an Astra forum...
corsa-torque

9th Dec 12 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What dave said, maybe replace the transmission fluid too
pete8v

9th Dec 12 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah going to try both found the tutorial earlier thanks :-)

[Edited on 09-12-2012 by pete8v]
pow
Premium Member

9th Dec 12 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My colleague used to have this problem with his calibra, he find that's before you start the engine, move the shifter up and down all the positions really quickly a few times...

New Poll