corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Washer jets

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Washer jets
corsa-torque

User status: Offline
4th Dec 12 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right guys, I've tried everything to get my washer jets to work properly and now I've decided to call it a day...

Now as its a genuine GSi do I go for the factory OE washer jets?

Is there a better option? Insignia? Etc if so are they a straight fit?

Also whilst on the subject anyone know the diameter of the washer fluid hose and where I can get some?
Mr-SEH

4th Dec 12 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine on my corsa was shocking I just went breakers and got hose aswell as Alfa ones they spray out in 4 on each one and work great.
corsa-torque

4th Dec 12 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you know which Alfa? And are they a direct fit?
Mr-SEH

4th Dec 12 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There all the same mate, and pretty much direct have to bend one of the clips up on Alfa ones then slide it in with the clip u bent up 1st its really easy and proper flush fit
andy_mk3

4th Dec 12 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Citroen Xsara ones will fit, they're the mist ones. All you need to do is trim a bit of plastic off and run a tap down it to bolt it in

New Poll