corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » eibach or apex kit?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eibach or apex kit?
ANDY1.4

User status: Offline
1st May 03 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wanna lower my car and have better handerling my shox and fairly new i think.Wod i do better getting just eibach springs?
Mr 106

1st May 03 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsas dont suit rock hard shocks they will just bounce over the hedge consider gmax, middle road and not that expensive either
p1mdg

1st May 03 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just lowered my corsa C 30mm on eibach springs bout a week ago, It has 17s on and has done wonders for the handling and doesn't bounce all over the place. Eibach developed the majority of springs for vauxhall to badge as Irmscher, although Eibach may be a bit more expensive you are getting a quality product with a 5 year guaranty. Eibach are the next best thing to buying vauxhall approved lowering springs (Irmscher) and are identical componants just much cheaper! hope this helps
ANDY1.4

2nd May 03 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What bout the 50ml eibachs ne1 got um?
MOB

2nd May 03 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p1mdg
I have just lowered my corsa C 30mm on eibach springs bout a week ago, It has 17s on and has done wonders for the handling and doesn't bounce all over the place. Eibach developed the majority of springs for vauxhall to badge as Irmscher, although Eibach may be a bit more expensive you are getting a quality product with a 5 year guaranty. Eibach are the next best thing to buying vauxhall approved lowering springs (Irmscher) and are identical componants just much cheaper! hope this helps

wot arch work if ne is needed to accomadate 17's with ur eibach springs? thinkin of gettin 17's and have already got the eibach springs?
Joff

2nd May 03 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Eibach kit won't be super hard - far from it. It's one of the most respected brands of suspension kits so you'll get a quality ride.

They're the choice of Steinmetz.

[Edited on 02-05-2003 by Joff]
Adam_lee

3rd May 03 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have an apex shocks and -40mm chassis dynamics springs on my corsa B. Its hard but it dont "bounce over headges". In fact i am thouroughly impressed with it.
dannycorsa c

3rd May 03 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv got eibach on my corsa c they are very good springs not to soft but not to hard handles mint its dropped 30mm altho it seems to have gone more than that on 16" speedlines et49
ANDY1.4

3rd May 03 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so when i get my 17s should i ge sum 30ml eibachs?much arch mods?ive bin told just a bit on the back.
dannycorsa c

3rd May 03 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no mods atall iv seen them with 18s and not alot had to b done to the arches
dannycorsa c

3rd May 03 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im waitin for the 60mm drop shud look sweet on mt 16s
philly willy

3rd May 03 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eibach are the best springs you can buy!!!!!

What are ya on about it will bounch into a hedge???Any suspension fitted corectly shouldnt do this!Eibach are the most respected springs .... hense the price but are well worht it!
You wont ever have any probs with them!

Go 4 it
Phil
ANDY1.4

3rd May 03 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wil the 50 mls b better with 17s than the 30mls?

New Poll