corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » iPhone Travel Dock

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author iPhone Travel Dock
Nismo

User status: Offline
10th Aug 12 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going on Holiday in 10 days time, the room has a few LCD/Plasma TV's and I have the output cables but just incase I cant get to the sockets or they dont have any I want to get an iPhone travel dock, dont really want to spend more than 25quid, any recommendations?
Balling
Premium Member

10th Aug 12 at 11:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't really matter what you buy. At that budget it's going to sound pretty shit regardless.
I have a 25£ speaker dock and never, ever use it. Similar sound quality to my laptop.

If you can stretch it, have a look at the Logitech S315i. Supposed to be a pretty good kit. Build in battery lasts a good while as well.
Think it's some where just south of 50£, so about double your budget...

noshua

10th Aug 12 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just for the room? I got a "keyring" speaker that just has a 3.5mm jack and a small port for a charger (comes with a USB cable so can plug it straight into any USB wall charger or laptop). Was about £5 from Sainsburys, sounds surprisingly good (not tinny or any distortion, even on full) and is very loud, especially for the size.

For that price you can throw it away after or not worry if it breaks.

It was one like this
Nismo

13th Aug 12 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Turns out the hotel rooms have built in ipod docks with speakers too

New Poll