corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 3 error codes in less than 24 hours...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 3 error codes in less than 24 hours...
corsa-torque

User status: Offline
26th Jul 12 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As some of you may know I had an issue with the Gsi (X16XE) after a code read I got code 22 - TPS low voltage..

So I changed that, then within 24hrs I've had another 2 codes as well as the previous code 22.

So now I have codes:

22- TPS Low voltage
35- Idle stepper motor poor, or no idle speed control
47- Linear exhaust Gas re-circulation (EGR) position n/a

I took the battery off over night as appently that resets the ECU, took it out for the day no issues, next day the EML comes back on, after a code read all 3 codes are there...

Surely 2 sensors and an EGR couldn't of failed within 24hrs.. Any ideas?
JaffaTB

26th Jul 12 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same sort of thing happened to mine but I had about 5 sensors come up, mine was an airleak and wiring to tps if a remember
corsa-torque

26th Jul 12 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers, gives me something to look into, it seems to run ok, I get the occasional split second of hesitation and now and then the revs rise to 1.5k
JaffaTB

26th Jul 12 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what mine did, the revs were ok then all of a sudden they would stay at 2k, i used to open the bonnet and unplug the TPS then plug it back in again and they used to go back to normal

New Poll