corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Mantzel powerbox VS Dbilas, which ones better???

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mantzel powerbox VS Dbilas, which ones better???
James R

User status: Offline
2nd May 05 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

60 displayed on speedo is not the same as a 0-60.
You'll find you're nearer 70 when you're doing a real 60.
Siberia

2nd May 05 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by danny-corsa
quote:
Originally posted by RickV6
Powerbox, chip, manifold, exhaust, modde airbox prob bout 140bhp 0-60 in 7.8-8secs as a guess

i timed my gsi with my mate in the car the other day, i got 8secs 0-60 and thats with a totally standard engine

i'd expect everyone to call you a liar now its possible.... i wont even say what time i timed mine 0-60 in...
broster
Premium Member

3rd May 05 at 06:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Siberia
quote:
Originally posted by danny-corsa
quote:
Originally posted by RickV6
Powerbox, chip, manifold, exhaust, modde airbox prob bout 140bhp 0-60 in 7.8-8secs as a guess

i timed my gsi with my mate in the car the other day, i got 8secs 0-60 and thats with a totally standard engine

i'd expect everyone to call you a liar now its possible.... i wont even say what time i timed mine 0-60 in...

did some proper timing on a standard c16xe gsi fully stripped out, and i mean fully, and the best run was 8.77seconds. my 140bhp x16xe in a fully stripped out corsa does 7.14seconds proven. mine also has a quick shift which i believe make it a bit better due to the two gear changes...maybe not. siberia, what did you time yours too?

[Edited on 03-05-2005 by broster]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll