corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Phone Upgrade Time

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Phone Upgrade Time
fiestakidda

User status: Offline
25th Mar 12 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well the day has arrived, it's phone upgrade time.

Now I currently have the iPhone 4 and don't really want to upgrade to the 4s as it's a like for like upgrade and to be honest am pretty bored of the iPhone now.

So can people help out:

Should I wait for the HTC One X?
Anyone know what the new Sony Experia S is like?

And I take it the Android Market has exactly the same apps as the iTunes market.
Cavey

25th Mar 12 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Android has less apps than the istore, but has most that you'd want.
tony2187

25th Mar 12 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would probably wait for the One X, or Galaxy S3 which is rumoured to come out next month, suppose to have a 1080p screen, 1.5gHz quad core, 1gb RAM, inductive (wireless) charging, basically destroy everything thats coming out. I prefer the solidness of HTC's though, and think Xperias look good but not worth getting as if you dont like, then you wont get as much to sell.

Just keep your iphone4 for another month or 2, go a shop and have a play when the new phones come out.

Android's app store has less apps, but you can find a fully working free version of whatever youre looking for, and if you dont mind voiding your warranty, root it, you can then remove the ads from apps, and also over/underclock the cpu.

And if you dont like the look on android, you can change it, i think iphones are too locked down for me to consider one again, i like having the flash player etc. I still use my nokia E71 as my main phone though, no battery dying at 7pm for me.

New Poll