corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » changing early xe water pump

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author changing early xe water pump
Vauxdan88

User status: Offline
7th Mar 12 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want to change the water pump on my early xe before it goes in the corsa,what tools are needed and how do i do it?
lee mitchell

User status: Offline
7th Mar 12 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rachet,10 mm socket,13mm socket and spanner, 6mm allen key and either a multi spline torx or a normal torx depending on what bolts you have on bottom pulley. not sure on size of them, and preferably an early cambelt tensioning tool

New Poll