corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Steering Wheel Shudder.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steering Wheel Shudder.....
Baz-Zico

User status: Offline
24th Apr 03 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just had my car MOT'd, they did some work, replaced the CVBoot on the steering, and the 2 front tyres. Now when I reach just over 60mph, my steering wheel starts to shake and shudder like mad, it never did this bfore

anyone know what could be causing this?

Cheers
lacky75

24th Apr 03 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe is somthing simple like it needs the wheels balancing, take it to any tyre gargae and this is usually free,
Baz-Zico

24th Apr 03 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers m8

New Poll