corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » advice needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author advice needed
jas-tec

User status: Offline
5th Feb 12 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i am on pay and go on vodafone with my blackberry 9300 and was thinking off staying with vodafone i have a ccj and gone through the debt relife order whats the best way to get a contgract out off vodafone sim only or would i be still turned down.
Cavey

5th Feb 12 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only way is to try the.sim only route. Think 3 are meant to be the easiest to try, they only do a simple credit check.

However with Orange after 3 months with them you can upgrade to a proper contract. It's what I'm planning on doing, currently got a contract in the missus' name.

That's what the phones4u guy told me anyway
Matty SRi

5th Feb 12 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got refused a contract a few years ago, and got told Orange were the easiest to go with, so went and got a sim only with them, 3 months later to the day i walked in, said i wanted to upgrade, and walked out with a new phone and tariff
jas-tec

6th Feb 12 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok yer i heard about three and u got to pay a hurge deposit and get it back a few months aftear or theres orange mate was on it and there was better deals on vodafone so orange or maybe three for me then
jas-tec

6th Feb 12 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i heard from three if u pay a deposit no bad it is you can get a full contract.

New Poll