corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Liam D's Corsa GSI Restoration Project :D

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Liam D's Corsa GSI Restoration Project :D
Liam D

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 12 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well ive not updated for a while so thought i would let you all know how its going

got the engine all cleaned down and painted in high temp paint, black on the block and silver on the cylinder head

did the face of the cam pulleys to, then started bolting stuff back on once it was cleaned

back of the engine pretty much put back together

gearbox cleaned and painted

brought a new inlet pipe and fitted it, the old one had a split in it near the air flow meter

exhaist manifold and downpipe taken off the car and fitted to the engine, just needs a bit of a clean down and a new heatshield fitting to tidy it up

flywheel and clutch was then fitted and gearbox put back on with the chrome bolts

plan is to put as much back on the engine as possible, remove the tiebars and install the engine in one bit, can paint the tiebars, uprights etc then

going to be doing some prep work in the bay this weekend and painting up the engine mounts

so more soon
dale mcgarry
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Dec 16 at 14:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone keeping an eye or following this car i have now purchased it and will continue progress on a new forum cheers.

**MANTZEL INLET MANIFOLD WANTED**

***CORSA B 1.6 WANTED*** message 07985388283 if you have or know of one for sale***

(if you can still read this then i'm still looking for them thanks.)

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Liam D's Corsa GSI Restoration Project :D 25 database queries in 0.0709810 seconds