corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Scraping noise on full lock

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scraping noise on full lock
nessi

User status: Offline
   21st Apr 03 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive just had a combat front bumper fitted & i have 16" alloys with 195/45/16 tyres. While i was out driving tonight i had to turn around in a carpark with full righthand lock on & i heard a strange scraping noise, so i then did the same using full lefthand lock & it did the same.
Does anyone know what might be causing this & can i do anything to stop it making this noise?
Cheers Ness.
FrankP

21st Apr 03 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did u chesck to c if there's any scrubbs on the kit?
TOMAS

21st Apr 03 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Inner arch weather guards... thats my bet! They prob dont fit correctly with that bumper. Just get down and dirty and av a look. Take it back and tell the bodyshop thats its now an MOT faliure so sort it!!!

New Poll