corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » alternator belt

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author alternator belt
mark16vsport

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 11 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, im trying to get a alternator belt for my corsa it is a 1.4 16v sport with x14xe engine it has power steering but no a/c all the belts i have been given are too long but i got told that the belt was right size, can anybody help me thanks Mark
mark16vsport

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 11 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quick update ive still got the tensioner under the alternator as had no pas but have now got hold of a pas tensioner can i remove the old tensioner but leave the braket that holds the alternator or do i need a new one

New Poll