corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fault codes :( help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fault codes :( help
mykey_corsaB

User status: Offline
19th Oct 11 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv got a 1.6 corsa sport and it died on me last night it been abit sluggish for days but eml came on last night so i paperclip tested it this morning its come up with 1405 and 1503 which as far as i can see are egr and immobiliser control unit. the egr is not a problem i can do that but whats and immobiliser control unit ?

thanks mikey

New Poll