corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Debation time (argument)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Debation time (argument)
Dan H

User status: Offline
13th Aug 11 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went round a corner on a road in northallerton (sp), back end stepped out and she tried to correct it, send us sideways went up sliding through a bush and then hit a tree!
Liam-Wilko

13th Aug 11 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ooohhh thats bad stuff something similer hapend to a lad who i know and he had a car full but they all got luck and now he wont drive anymore
Dan H

13th Aug 11 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah its horrible.. But glad all of them got out ok! I'll probs drive still but more than likely change the way I dtive even more, this is the 2nd crash in 15month f me, wrote my 1.8 corsa b off last year and in a crash in a corsa c two weeks ago, its no good
Liam-Wilko

15th Aug 11 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i slowed down the day i seen some one loose contral and come at me on the A19 cos of the snow didnt hit me but wasnt far from it was propa scard like
john_redtop

16th Aug 11 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate French cars would have a vauxhall anyday but I did have a xsara VTR about 3 year ago and that was quick for a 1.6 16v I'm led to believe ther saxo VTS engines but I may be wrong but on my cousions private farm road with a full car it did 130 and was pritty quick getting there but everything went wrong with it and tbh iv had a play with 106s and saxos in my redtop and its not even been a close call leaves them pritty easy tbh but I'm runnying almost 180bhp
Liam-Wilko

17th Aug 11 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that seems well im still in a debate wether to pull my car off the road and still do the Vtec conversion or go for a C20ex or C20LET

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Debation time (argument) 24 database queries in 0.0120800 seconds