corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » got caught@ 112mph on a127 last night....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author got caught@ 112mph on a127 last night....
essexracer

User status: Offline
13th Apr 03 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol....was just thinkin that...infact it must be coz its posted on corsasport! theres so much bitchin nowadays!

i often post on www.porka.net (a polo web site) and the responce was far from the same...the only bitchin that was said (and it was just one person out of about 12 posts) was "im surprised a corsa could go that fast!"

james
essexracer

13th Apr 03 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my comment above is referin to was sooty said!
blebo

14th Apr 03 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last night wen i hit 112mph, it was in safe conditions....ie the nearest car infront of me was about 300metres away and the nearest behind me was about 200m away, the road was well lit up, and i couldnt see anyone trying to cross the dual carrage way by foot!

Ho woculd you possibly see a pedestrian crossing the road if you wernt able to see a police car covered in Day Glo stickers. with two coppers inside probably wearing dayglo jackets........old Mrs smith with her brown dufflecoat wouldnt stand a chance
LoudCorsa

14th Apr 03 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i fail to see how the a130 is any more a notourious road than any other road - the a414 is a notourious road because someone bites it about once or twice a month - that stretch between sarfend and basildon is ideal for hooning it down, was the camera just before the sliproad that u take to get back to the a130? near a load of alotments? if so u shud have known better, its a common location as is the other side of the a127 just after u go past the rayleigh roundabout, where the road goes down in them tunnel sorta bits. anyway - good to see u got away with it, but i too wud have taken the sliproad and got the fook out of there lol

however much these people moan speed is fun and if u can justify the risks both to your person and your licence then do what the fook u want.

chaz

www.woah.co.uk
Mav 3000

14th Apr 03 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I couldn't tell if you wrere being sarcastic or not. It's hard to tell if people are genuinely daft on this board sometimes!
Ditch

14th Apr 03 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

James you lucky cnut, im gona get fcuked for speeding on that bit of road!!

Everyone likes thier speed, just use it with a bit of common sense and 100mph should be just as safe as 70mph

The autobahns in Germany dont even have speed limits, just recommended speeds for good conditions and wet/slippery conditions!

mmm no limits
essexracer

14th Apr 03 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mav 3000
I couldn't tell if you wrere being sarcastic or not. It's hard to tell if people are genuinely daft on this board sometimes!

its alright mav!

ditch...wat can i say? how fast did u take that ford ka? and it was on the A127! sorry m8

how is u anyway?

james

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » got caught@ 112mph on a127 last night.... 23 database queries in 0.0109680 seconds