corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Hot tub running

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hot tub running
NovaGTE2

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 11 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not yet; spanked the money i had tucked away for it on a honeymoon :-(

Already started putting aside again tho so going to try again in a few months
Toby
Premium Member

9th Aug 11 at 09:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

missed this.

My dad has just bought a new one, getting delivered Friday.

From these people.
http://www.thehottubssuperstore.co.uk/

he bought this model:
http://www.thehottubssuperstore.co.uk/Evolution-S2.html

in brown with white inside.

The interest free might be useful to some although on the price in the advert he saved £1500 by paying cash and i mean actual cash

edit: expected to cost around a £1 a day in running costs and £50 a year in consumables i.e. chemicals. Advised to empty and refill this one, one a quarter

[Edited on 09-08-2011 by Toby]
Dan
Premium Member

9th Aug 11 at 16:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£7k!!

Is he mental??

Its not a brand name one is it? Just a usa one, which u can pick up on ebay for less than half that.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Toby
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 14:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
£7k!!

Is he mental??

Its not a brand name one is it? Just a usa one, which u can pick up on ebay for less than half that.

£6K

Yes slightly.

these retail for around $11k in USA, by time its imported, VAT etc £12.5k retail isn't that bad.
Its taken him 4 months to find this one, was looking at a jacuzzi but the equilivant jacuzzi was around 9k in at a cash sale price. Read the spec, i doubt you wont find any better for any less.

Whack some pics up on Friday when its here
Dan
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, but the spec is good, but if its anything like the majority of them, the parts used are crap.

If i was buying new at 6kish, id 100% go for arctic spas/spa form etc. Brand names from the uk, who have good reputation. Read the ebay listings for moving hot tubs, 99% wont touch a chinese/usa one as they fall apart to easy. That the main reason i went off the import idea.

check this usa one...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hot-Tubs-Hot-Tub-Jacuzzi-Luxury-Spa-Cheap-Hot-Tubs-/320739125739?pt=UK_Swimming_Pools_Hot_Tubs&hash=item4aad8aa9eb

Toby
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 19:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well this company are delivering it and have no issues doing so. Not saying its will be as good quality as the big names jacuzzi / artic spa etc but they get the same warrenty etc and what spa have stamped it so should do him
Dan
Premium Member

10th Aug 11 at 19:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea good luck to him for getting a brand new one. Wish i could afford one.

Ive just read so many bad reviews on the usa/china ones, that its put me off. No doubt theres good and bad ones

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll