corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » HELP ! Premuium member ... Iphone 4 pics ?? *Want to update my project*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP ! Premuium member ... Iphone 4 pics ?? *Want to update my project*
pagey

User status: Offline
30th May 11 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, ive never been great at uploading pics onto my project thread, however when i had my trusty samsung g600 i could do it no problem, ive since had my mate help me since ive got this phone but want to know how to do on my own, i sync the phone get the pics onto the laptop, cant drag and drop them because they are too big??

What do i do next, I still want decent size pictures on there, got a few updates that i need to do,

Thanks, help would be appreciated!

big eck

30th May 11 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is what I do buddy, download the photobucket app (its free) and then upload all the pics you want straight from your phone album onto the site then just host them in the usual fashion.

Very easy to use.

[Edited on 30-05-2011 by big eck]
pagey

30th May 11 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers, host them in the usual fashion?? I really am thick when it comes to this!
big eck

30th May 11 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tap the App once its on your phone, tap Upload media, either choose exsisting (pics already taken) or choose camera (instant there & then pics) tap which pics you want to upload then tap upload. Once done tap My albums, tap the pic/s you want to use then tap the "i" in the bottom right corner, tap he IMG code then paste onto the thread of your choice

Let me know if you get stuck

[Edited on 30-05-2011 by big eck]
pagey

30th May 11 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didnt even know there was a geek day lol! My mate has done me a photo bucket account so im just taking the photos off the phone as im writing this onto the computer
big eck

30th May 11 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was wondering where this went

Make sure you upload them in a 3g/wifi area or it'll be like dial-up and take fookin ages
pagey

30th May 11 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Update, Ive done what it said on photobucket, ive selected which pics i want to upload from my pictures ive put them into a new folder there uploading now, so question is once they have uploaded onto photobucket how do i put them on my project thread, i realise i open up x2 corsasport pages then allow access normally but i might not have to do this if im using pb? Is this where you put [img] or something?
DannyB
Premium Member

30th May 11 at 14:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You open up your progress thread and add the [img] codes of the pictures you want, copy/paste them in to the text box in your project thread.
pagey

30th May 11 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for all your help lads, I can now do it on my own!! Woohoo!

New Poll