corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C20xe problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C20xe problem
Lewis1991

User status: Offline
20th May 11 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Problem with C20xe. The car was running fine and then all of a sudden it was back firiing and would chuggy and spluttering and would also not climb the revs and would then eventually die. The next morning i tried to start it again and the car started fine but a couple of miles on the problem reoccurred again. The car is now totally dead and will not start atall and because of the conversion mechanics are unable to read the diognostics. Please help me
fazza

20th May 11 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does the car turn over at all?

have you checked your getting fuel?
Jakey
Premium Member

20th May 11 at 15:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd probably look at the fueling first. Blocked pump, injectors, leaking fuel line.

What pump are you running? What's engine was originally in it?
fazza

20th May 11 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jakey
I'd probably look at the fueling first. Blocked pump, injectors, leaking fuel line.

What pump are you running? What's engine was originally in it?

Or even the fuel relay. my old one did similar when the relay was on its way out
Eck
Premium Member

20th May 11 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check the bleed nipple on the fuel rail to see if it's getting any, then check the above.

New Poll