corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Colour Coding Plastic. D.I.Y help!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Colour Coding Plastic. D.I.Y help!!
kenryso

User status: Offline
8th Apr 03 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am thinking to paint the plastic bumper myself this weekend.
any1 got any good place to get primer and paint? where can i buy paint which is the same colour of my car? cheers!
Garnz

User status: Offline
8th Apr 03 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok i got Paint form Halfords Plasti-kote stuff its about £6 a can it worked well on plastic for me but my mate didnt like it. It all depnds on the colour of your car mine was simple as its Flame Red but if u have metalic paint then believe it or not go to your nearest vauxhall dealer and order some paint from them about £4.75 for a can of paint and primer.

New Poll