corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Fifa 11 Ultimate Team - 360

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fifa 11 Ultimate Team - 360
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Apr 11 at 13:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't make your team yet mate. Wait for the Bundesliga Team Of The Year to come out Check the forum, all the big leagues are getting one on a Wednesday at 6pm GMT. The BPL one is on the 4th. You can do it one of two ways;

1) You can spend real money, or use coins to buy packs when they are out in the hope you get a cracker of a player, or...
2) You can float around the market, picking up cheap players because people panic sell dirt cheap, and do the above So you can pick up fucking bargains because people are desperately trying to get coins. Also, for the coming weeks after it, snap up any BIG player who seems reasonably cheap. For the last TOTY, Xavi was going for 50k in the first week. He's more than 10x that now
Carl

30th Apr 11 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought robben today and lahm. Going to save till Wednesday then and pick up some bargains Tell you what though I'm impressed with dzeko, Jones was injured for 3 matches so I gave him a go and he's been scoring for fun! I'm like a kid with packs, keep buying bronze ones to fill my need for opening them!
Eck
Premium Member

30th Apr 11 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I keep buying gold like a twat Dzeko is damn good. He's like Adebayor. Big, fast, great header, strong and good finish. And fucking cheap Get on the UT forum to find out when all the leagues are being done!
DC90

30th Apr 11 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haven't posted for a while because of this ps3 shocker but must admit - i'm getting some absolute bargains on fut11 web app! Have about 200 contracts bought for 150coins each
Carl

4th May 11 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couldn't resist buying anyone till the TOTY come out so went and got IF Foster for in the sticks, he's class. I keep getting to the 5 star open final but failing to win it. Think my next step is the 83 Parker and i'm fancying Gerrard, reckon he'd fit into my midfield 3 well plus he's English. I've 100k at the minute with loads lined up to trade.
Eck
Premium Member

5th May 11 at 18:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't buy Gerrard. He's good, but he is constantly fucked as he is up and down, up and down TIF Parker is fucking immense. First player I'd buy.
Carl

5th May 11 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought TIF Parker, been using the 82 so it made sense. Not had a game with him yet. Just come across someone with a full IF team including Ronaldo, Messi, Aguaro, Alves, Xavi etc ans spanked him 4-0, I was well happy. Big Kenwyne scores for fun!
Carl

6th May 11 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought Ribery and IF Klose for my German side, had a game with them and Klose was to busy running all over the place so was never in the box when needed so i've sold him and dispanded the team, Schwinstiger was too slow as well. I'm saving up for Drogba or IF Nani or IF Walcott I think now, not sure what to do as Arshavin and Jones both do a job, and I like Robben however i'm not too keen on the slight chemistry drop when playing him.
Eck
Premium Member

7th May 11 at 11:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
Just bought TIF Parker, been using the 82 so it made sense. Not had a game with him yet. Just come across someone with a full IF team including Ronaldo, Messi, Aguaro, Alves, Xavi etc ans spanked him 4-0, I was well happy. Big Kenwyne scores for fun!

That happens a lot with me. They are the people who use two accounts, one for playing the auctions and one for playing. They are great at making money, shite at the game TIF Parker is awesome. 97 ball control is the highlight for me.
Eck
Premium Member

7th May 11 at 11:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
Bought Ribery and IF Klose for my German side, had a game with them and Klose was to busy running all over the place so was never in the box when needed so i've sold him and dispanded the team, Schwinstiger was too slow as well. I'm saving up for Drogba or IF Nani or IF Walcott I think now, not sure what to do as Arshavin and Jones both do a job, and I like Robben however i'm not too keen on the slight chemistry drop when playing him.

Arshavin is the best LM for the BPL. I've had IF Nani and he was a cracking player, but I wouldn't bother with him as the TOTY IF Nani is going to be RM, and he is FAR better than IF Walcott. All he has is pace, which the NIF one has If I were you, I'd wait for the TOTY RM IF Nani or go for IF Park. Robben is a cracking player and the only reason I made a Bundesliga team! Just wait for the BPL TOTY
Carl

14th May 11 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I seem to have gone shit now, struggling to score even though I was scoring with easy! I've got Drogba but he isn't scoring half as many as Jones but when i've gone back to Jones he isn't scoring! I was getting to finals but know i'm out first or second round, when I come up against shit teams with low chem i'm still struggling to score! Just bought IF Miereles, going to give him a bash.

If i'm still shit i'm fancying a Spanish team with that IF soldado up top, played someone and he looked my kind of front man. Although I might give 4-2-2-2 a bash as on the tactics screen the amc look similiar to wingers on the 4-3-2-1.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll